Connecting every city in the GCC through peer-to-peer transportation.
How it Works
Mshwar allows drivers traveling from city to city at a future date to offer seats in their car for pay, and allows passengers to book seats in those cars.
- Join: Download our free Android app (click on the Android logo below).
- Search: Look for trips from City A to City B (or Request a Trip).
- Book: Reserve a seat on a verified car going that way.
- Meet: Go to assigned pickup location.
- Get paid for going where you're already going.
- Set your own trip (Wednesday @ 4PM Dammam to Riyadh).
- Set your own price (40SAR /seat).
- Affordable: Cheapest option for city-to-city travel.
- Frequent: There's always someone going that way.
- Variety: Pick from any trip/driver.
Provide safe, reliable, and affordable transportation between every city in the GCC.
- Customers come first.
- It's not about who's right or wrong, it's about what's true.
- Move (uncomfortably) fast.
- Go to the information's source.
- Do or don't, there's no try.
- Be extraordinarily kind to one another (or, don't be a jerk).